1st week of school ended!!!
Friday, July 2, 2010

Wow... Time flies huh~ 1st week of school already ended! Monday HOLIDAY EVERYONE!!! Wooho~ Of course first week was very tiring...Whole week got Malay dance practice for Arts Fest...& i heard we will be dancing for YOG too!! Yippee~
hehehe... & bcos of the pratices...i got cramps all over my body! I walk like a pregnant lady now.. huhuu, its painful, cant even stretch my body!!! Wateva it is , 2mrw nid exercise!!! Sun or MOn Watched eclipse!!!! BUt 2mrw nid finish All homeworks & projects!! GOsh~
Watched Music Bank todae...& im totally in love with Super Junior Comeback Stage - No Other!!!!... soo cute , watching them smile makes me smile too(:
Ahhh.. if only i had them by my side everyday.. i will be smiling my entire life...hahahahah!!!!
The Event which i will never forget!!... I Went to Beast Fansign!!!!!!> hahahaha I was surprised cos Doojun Recognised me(:
♥♥♥
& when i went to dongwoon place , theres a bug So he kept screaming "Ah AH AH AH" & i didnt know wat to do , jus stared at hym(: heheheheh *hes scared of bug*
Queuing part SUCKS!!! But Fansign ♥♥♥
We also celebrated Dongwoon & Doojun BDAES' & i SAW YOOSEOB PIMPLES!!! HAHAHAH...how evil am I!
Ok...its now for me to do my "thing" before i go sleep.... shall update 2mrw..
Annyung ~
Lets keep smiling everyday & Keep Dreaming ON!!!!
It works everybody (:
heheheh
Last note : " I gained 4KG during the june break" (:
Its tyme to Lose 5-6 KiloGrams back...hahhaah
Labels: Ordinary day


